The design of the flag is probably taken from the danish flag and its blue and yellow colors possibly come from the coat of arms.
Swedens flag. The actual intersection of the cross is situated slightly left of the centre. The flag of sweden was officially adopted on june 22 1906. Used by respective county administration.
It occupies the greater part of the peninsula which it shares with norway. The national flag is blue with a yellow nordic or scandinavian cross a representation of christianity that extends to the borders. The land slopes gently from the high mountains along the norwegian frontier eastward to the baltic sea.
Swedish municipals often use flags that simply are the actual coat of arms transferred into a flag. We offer various expressions and variations of the flag of sweden. Sveriges flagga consists of a yellow or gold nordic cross i e.
Each official flag is based on the coat of arms for the county see gallery and used on buildings etc. Original square round wave waving button square button round 3d 3d round heart 3d. The proportion of the swedish flag is 5 8.
The flag of sweden was adopted in 1906. The used colors in the flag are blue yellow. Sweden s capital and largest city is stockholm.
Click on the file and save it for free. The flag of sweden swedish. These high quality icons may be used free.
- What Color Is Russia Flag
- Weather Six Flags Md
- Wels Flag
- Weather In Six Flags Magic Mountain
- What Countries Have Red White And Blue Flags
- West Indies Flag
- What Confederate Flag Stands For
- Weymouth Flag Football
- What Are The Colors Of The French Flag
- What Are The Colours Of The Australian Flag
- What Are Those Triangle Flags Called
- Weimar Republic Flag
- What Color Is The Mexican Flag
- What Colour Is Irish Flag
- What Color Blue Is The American Flag
- What Color Is The Italian Flag
- Weather For Six Flags Over Ga
- Welch Flag
- What Are The Six Flags Over Texas
- West Point Flag